Friday, July 30, 2010

Battle of the Bulge

So this is it, time for some serious consideration on losing some Kilos.  I've been trying to get rid of 7Kgs for years now, and it has not budged.  I have tried everything you can possibly imagine, pills, shakes, gym, Jillian Michael's, C25K, patches (now that was weird), Weight Watchers, Calorie King, low fat, no fat, low carb...you name it I've done it, and now I am over it.  I want this gone and I want it gone now!!!!! Ok so expecting it to be gone now is a bit of a stretch...but you get what I mean.

While I was investigating what I was going to do next, I came across this supposed wonder drug Reductil, you can only get it through a prescription and it is one of the few drugs that is not caffeine or speed based...or so I've read.  Off I went to the doctor's...well it was mainly for my allergies but it came just in time, and I asked him for a prescription.  Thinking I was going to have to argue my cause I was ready.  Surprisingly he informed me he was more than happy to prescribe it for me and he also said that it was one of the safer drugs on the market...woohoo!!!!

The drug is supposed to keep your metabolism consistent and it also helps curb hunger.  This morning was my first day on it, I was expecting it to take a little while to act but...hell no!!!!!! worked straight away I am so so surprised.  I usually have toast and coffee (which I have at work) for breakfast.  This morning all I had was the coffee, at 10 I realised that I had not eaten my toast, so I ate it even though I was not hungry.  It is now 12pm and I would have usually finished lunch....you guessed it...not even the slightest bit hungry.

If your wondering about side effects, to be honest all I have had is chilly hands, that's it.  I know I am going to have a bit of trouble sleeping tonight but lets see.  If you are wondering why the hell I am taking these things, don't judge me, if this is going to help me and in the process give me confidence then I will give it a go.  I have done my research and I have gone to the doctors, there is no way I will not give it a go.  I am still going to the gym and I am still eating healthy, but I am seeking an extra little push from this little pill.

I am going to publicise my weight, I want to record improvements (I'm being positive) I am 64Kgs as of 2 days ago, I am hoping to get down or as close to 58Kgs by the wedding (BIL's) which is in September. 

So wish me luck!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment