Thursday, May 27, 2010

My very first Blog!!!!!

Well I've been writing for a while using the Notes section on my Facebook Page and decided that it was finally time to get myself my very own blog.  So here it is, still tweaking my background and colours...oh how I love technology!!!!

Alittle about myself. I am a recent resident of Western Australia after moving from beautiful Melbourne with my husband and pets.  Perth is a beautiful city but I am still very homesick for Melbourne, the coffee, the weather, the endless resturants...ahhhhhhh.

I like nothing better than a hot cup of coffee in the morning or a sitting at a table with good friends eating scrumptious food and drinking good wine...which I have to say is boundless in WA.  I am a bake-a-holic and after several failed attempts at cakes and biscuits I think I have picked up a few skills that I am very proud of.  In saying that I am useless at pastry...I buy them...no frustrations.

I am a vegetarian on my journey to becoming a vegan.  This blog will contain alot of my trials and tribulations in my journey to convert to veganism.  The blog will contain successful and failed recipes, my weight loss trials, and my animals.

So if you have read so far and you have liked what you have read...then...FOLLOW ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment