Thursday, June 3, 2010

Died and gone to heaven...chocolate heaven!!!!!

I guess one of the things I thought I would miss going vegan was the chocolate.  Oh how I love chocolate, put it in anything and I will eat it.  Nothing else matters on the dessert menu if there was one chocolate item on it, it is my addiction, an addiciton that my poor husband swears he will never understand...nor does he want to. 

So when I went vegan, I faced the fact that I will never be able to tuck into a bar of chocolate the same way again.  I didn't mind the Lindt Excellence, a bit bitter for me but it was ok.  Sweet Williams I could only have when I've baked with it, eating it plain was out of the question and I've never really come across anything else...which was not exorbitantly expensive...until....KINNERTON!!!!!!  Never heard of it before??? Join the club. 

Strolling along in Big W looking for a breadmaker, I decided to pick up some Lindt, while browsing the chocolate aisle, I came across this little block of chocolate which boldly stated it was dairy free and egg free.  A bit dubious I picked it up anyway, it was only $3.48...my oh my...it is truly delicious.  It is smooth and velvety, and tastes like a little bit of heaven.  I can guarantee you that if you put a little piece of kinnerton infront of someone and didn't tell them it was dairy free, they would never know the difference. 

I am so excited by my little vegan discoveries, what a little bit of shopping around can do. 

Here it is...my little chocolate secret...try it!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment