Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Onwards and Upwards!!!!!!

I've had an extremely good day, it probably has to do with the fact that I am training, I love training, I wish I could do it all day everyday.  I've also had 2 cups of very large coffees which might have something to do with it. 

With all the turmoil of whether we made the right decision moving here, whether I wanted to stay or go, whether I was in the right job, still being questioned, I've decided to let my brain decide rather than my emotions.  I cannot continue my up and down rollercoaster, it is not good for me or Markus.  So I've decided....Perth is where home is, I will stay put for the next 12 months and complete my postgraduation, and I am reviving my 33.5 yr plan. 

Something else that I intend doing is getting back to my fitness regime, I find I feel alot better when I exercise and I am also alot more confident and I generally perform better.  I intend writing a separate post on this because I need to be held accountable and this will do it and also...help me keep track.
This is a good plan, it is a sound plan, it is a plan that suits both Markus and myself.  I will resolve my mid life crisis buy rewarding myself with an iPad instead.

So there you go folks...onwards and upwards...


No comments:

Post a Comment